This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for store.clearwaterinc.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We (Clearwater, Inc.) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from Clearwater, Inc., you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We may occasionally share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We may occasionally partner with a third party, such as Facebook or Google, for advertising services. When the user is logged in to one or more of these services, the user’s name and/or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services may be shared. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Remarketing and Display Advertising
- Clearwater, Inc. may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show ads on Clearwater, Inc. behalf on sites across the Internet.
- This site and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the website.
- This site and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site.
- You can opt-out of seeing our Display Ads by customizing the Google Display Network ads by clicking here for complete instructions from Google.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our news update e-mail list, we ask for contact information such as name and e-mail address. Out of respect for users’ privacy, a way to opt-out of these communications is provided.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our hosting services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, an e-mail may be generated and sent out to users. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can ask for their name to be removed from our communications list, thus eliminating any future contact from Clearwater, Inc. Please be advised these communications are not promotional in nature.
We do our best to communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account. Replies are via e-mail or phone, in accordance with the user’s wishes.